- 121xxx miles
- Kept in great, stock condition
- Leather is still great and comfortable
- Paint shines like new and can't tell its age
- Timeless styling still rivals that of modern cars.
- It is close to the same height of a new Porsche Cayman in 2020.
- Looks like the day it rolled off the lot at the dealership.
- Mag rims - an OEM option
- OEM light tint with removable aftermarket tint - static cling
- Major service done recently - timing belt and accessories - by a professional, local shop.
- Salvaged from a minor dent in the rear - professionally restored - can you see it? It was salvaged only because the repair cost more than the car's value for a 30-year-old car. Pictures are available upon request.
Lexus ES300 - Clean Classic Collector' Car VIP